Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello 2010 :D

Well, it's already June. Yess I haven't been blogging for sooo long. A bit lazy and also im not a creative type of person so i don't knw how to make my blog a bit more intresting. Oh well, currently i'm doing my 1 month attachment at Zaid Ibrahim & co (yess,currently in the library at the office while typing this). So far so god (ok lar :P).The people are sooo nice and helpful. I learn new things, met new people and also get to know how it's going to be like when working at a law firm. hurm, let's see what I do everyday:

1. 6.30- woke up
2. By 7.30 - 7.40- im usually in the train heading to bangsar
3. 8-8.30 - breakfast = gossip session with Lady B :P
4. By 9am - briefing session with Mr Paul at the office :)
5. Work (research, typing,translation,reading newspaper, ym,etc)
6. 12.45- 2 - LUNCH!!!! XD
7. more work or ber-ym
8. 5.30- packing my stuffs and go to the toilet :P
9. 5.45- HEADING HOME!!!! XD

What I like most about work so far is during lunch time,5.45 and also the unlimited printing that we can do here. Well, I'm still trying to use less paper as possible (sayang pokok katenye).I still have around 2 weeks here so I should enjoy my time and try to learn more new things each day. Owh ya, met up with Shy yesterday at Masjid Jamek and we went to Mc D for a dinner. Sempat ber-gossip and had a few laughs and we both agree to have a proper dinner next time since this 1 is an impromptu decision (klcc ke?) hahaha. Akmal mesti nak join kannnnn.

That's it for now.

p/s: Can't wait to see you this weekend :) and the sound of me typing in this silent room will makes people think that I'm busy doing work :P

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Bengong! Perlu ke buat catitan diary di sini kakkkkk~ XD

    Hahahaha yes! indeed we must have a "proper"dinner outing one day. But must plan properly ler so that I can *uhhum* make the proper arrangements =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but our gossiping session has always been short and concise to make sure u get on board on time *though most of the times u dont*

    ReplyDelete
  3. alar,tapi kalau i sampai around dat time ade chriss :p

    ReplyDelete